Note - Please participate in poll on my sidebar :-) thank you.
Now onto the Awards
Gucci Mama - http://www.mamastillwearsgucci.com/
Kathy - http://bermudaonion.wordpress.com/
The Sunshine Award From:
Freda - http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/
Christina - http://reading-extensively.blogspot.com/
This award is given to bloggers who inspire others and show positivity and creativity.
1) Put the logo within my blog or on my post
2) Pass the award on to up to 12 fellow bloggers
3) Link the nominees within my post
4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.
I am passing this on to those that have helped add to my TBR list :-)
S. Krishna - http://www.skrishnasbooks.com/
Laura - http://blog.imbookingit.com/
Barbara - http://blog.readinggroupchoices.com/
Sunnysmileqt - http://afewgoodbooks1.blogspot.com/
Becky - http://blbooks.blogspot.com/
Yvonne - http://socratesbookreviews.blogspot.com/
Precious - http://shusky20.blogspot.com/
Cheryl - http://cherylsbooknook.blogspot.com/
Allison - http://www.alisonsbookmarks.com/
Jillian - http://jillmrayearth.blogspot.com/
The Honest Scrap Award from Mash - http://cmashlovestoread.blogspot.com/
I have received this one a few times, here is my response.
As for the rules of the award - I am to list 10 honest things about myself and then pass the award on to 7 blogs. My 10 truths:
- I can live on Earl Grey Tea, lasagna and water.
- I think I was suppose to be a guy, I think about sex to much. I don't read many romance or erotic books.
- I studied Dance Education and was a professional dancer for 3 years but my passion was teaching not performing.
- I am a Human Resource professional, currently work at a hospital, HR was my calling, I am lucky to love what I do.
- I do not understand how to do hyperlinks, I have tried, sigh
- My favourite book this year so far is The Manufactured Identity by Heath Sommer
- I do not do Facebook, Twitter etc, my only social network is my playgroup on iVillage
- Purple is my favourite colour, I have a purple pen, umbrella, lots of clothes, shoes, stapler, purple walls in house and my VW car.
- My dad has Dementia - this made me love the book Still Alice even more, its a must read.
- My 2 favourite vacation spots have been Capri in Italy and Vegas.
I am passing this one onto 7 of my new finds from the last Blog HopI participated in hosted by Jennifer - http://www.crazy-for-books.com/
Book Crazy http://www.book-crazy.com/
Lori's Reading Corner http://www.lorisreadingcorner.com/
Proud Book Nerd - http://proudbooknerd.com/
A Thousand Books with Quotes - http://bookquotes-bookquotes.blogspot.com/
The Bookshelf Sophisticate http://bookshelfsophisticate.blogspot.com/
One Lovely Blog Award from Bookquoter - http://bookquotes-bookquotes.blogspot.com/
I will pass this one on another day.
Thanks again and enjoy the Awards friends.