Monday, October 31, 2011

RIP Challenge Complete - Happy Halloween




 
 
Every September 1st through October 31st for the last 5 years Carl, has hosted the R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril Challenge over at Stainless Steel Droppings , affectionately known as the R.I.P. Challenge.

The purpose of the R.I.P. Challenge is to enjoy books that could be classified as:

Mystery.
Suspense.
Thriller.
Dark Fantasy.
Gothic.
Horror.
Supernatural.
 
 
Click on the titles for my reviews if interested.
 
 
 
4 stars
 
 
 
 
My favourite for the Challenge 4 1/2 stars
 
Currently Reading
 
 
 
Medical Thriller 4 1/2 stars
 
 
 
 
Horror Dystopian like 3 1/2 stars
 
 
 
 
1st time reading this classic 3 stars
 
 
 
 
2 1/2 stars, I enjoyed Horns more
 
 
 
If you participated, please leave your end of challenge link or your favourite review here......
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Good job!

    Happy Halloween to you too darling!

    Is it something that's celebrated where you live?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juju, I think Bermuda is like other places. Children dress up go trick or treating. We don't have pumpkin patches like in the US though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did really well! Great to see you managed Dracula during RIP as well - I read it back in June and really loved it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! I'll have to check some of those out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done. I did not participate this year. Less obligation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover for Inside the Outside looks so creepy ... too bad it seems like you weren't a big fan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.