I am so excited about this week, I love end of year survey's, favourite lists, etc. This one is being hosted fom Jamie at The Perpetual Page-Turner.
Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James, absolutely adored it. Great steamy mysterious book.
2. Most Disappointing Book/Book You Wish You Loved More Than You Did?
3. Most surprising (in a good way!) book of 2011?
The Secret Garden, so not me but it was magical. A wonderful classic I look forward to sharing with my daughter.
4. Book you recommended to people most in 2011?
I am not a Serial Killer by Dan Wells. Loved it, read the other 2 books in the Trilogy, highly recommend.
5. Best series you discovered in 2011?
I have 2 - I am not a Serial Killer and Fifty Shades of Grey, both are trilogy's.
6. Favorite new authors you discovered in 2011?
7. Best book that was out of your comfort zone or was a new genre for you?
YA is not my cup of tea but I loved Dirty Little Secrets by C J Omololu
8. Most thrilling, unputdownable book in 2011?
A stand alone would be Night Road by Kristin Hannah. Also my favourite ARC.
9. Book you most anticipated in 2011?
Left Neglected by Lisa Genova, I loved Still Alice and couldn't wait to read this one.
11. Most memorable character in 2011?
John from I am not a serial killer. I admitted to loving a serial killer earlier in the year, lol
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2011?
The Secret Garden
13. Book that had the greatest impact on you in 2011?
My Stroke of Insight (Journey of a Brain Scientist) This helped me deal with my brothers massive stroke. He is still in the hospital but he can talk now, Dialysis for the rest of his life and still doesn't have movement in his left leg and arm.
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2011?
I usually choose a quote to share during reviews.
16. Book That You Read In 2011 That Would Be Most Likely To Reread In 2012?
I don't reread, but I will read The Secret Garden with my daughter when she is old enough.
17. Book That Had A Scene In It That Had You Reeling And Dying To Talk To Somebody About It? (a WTF moment, an epic revelation, a steamy kiss, etc. etc.) Be careful of spoilers!
We Need to Talk about Kevin
THE END of THE SURVEY