Sunday, September 12, 2010

R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril V Challenge


It is indeed that time of year where two short months are dedicated to reveling in all things creepy, eerie, mysterious, gothic, horrifying, suspenseful and strange.


Go to Carl V's blog Stainless Steel Droppings for all the details.  R.I.P. V officially runs from September 1st through October 31st.
 
Mystery.

Suspense.
Thriller.
Dark Fantasy.
Gothic.
Horror.
Supernatural.

I chose Peril 2 - Read two books of any length that you believe fit within the challenge.


NOTE - I find it so hard to find other bloggers that enjoy reading Thrillers, Suspense, Mystery and Horror that may scare you, so I am excited to find this challenge and add more blogs, yaaaay.

The 2 books I am considering are:





Relic by Douglas Preston - this movie was scary and had me on the edge of my seat so I am going to read it now, a great horror.


















One of my favourite bloggers Aths, recommended this one to me awhile ago when I asked about books that scared them, so I will try this.  This is her short review.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce

10 comments:

  1. I love thriller/suspense novels! I am looking forward to your reviews....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I've never heard of either one of those! I'm looking forward to seeing your thoughts on them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I joined this challenge too and am having fun creeping myself out. Though that last book I read was more gross than scary ... wasn't really counting on that!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Douglas Preston at some point. I have a few books by him on my TBR pile, but I haven't got around to them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG another challenge, puhleeeae stop me Marce don't let me do it *grabs onto door frame in desperation*

    Yes I'll go check it out!

    Just wanted to say hi :)

    Paula
    Tomes Devotee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good choices!

    I only did one and I am almost done reading my book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd go for Relic. It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did not realize that Relic was a movie! I've read a few of the Pendergast novels out of order and I do want to start at the beginning with this one. Enjoy the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.