Thursday, November 18, 2010

10% off books and free shipping worldwide - Did you know?


Friends,

Do you use Book Depository?

Why I think they are great and why you should use them:

  1. They send worldwide for FREE
  2. They ship to Bermuda and I get my books within 2 weeks, FREE shipping
  3. The price is good, sometimes $1 more than amazon BUT FREE shipping
  4. I can always have International Giveaways - all bloggers love the opportunity to enter giveaways, I know sometimes it is disheartening seeing all the US and Canada only giveaways and again FREE shipping
  5. New releases are available for preorder
  6. You can see who is buying with a live Watch People Shop, really cool
So if you are interested, leave your email address in the comments and you can get a 10% voucher to use, it will come from consultmarce not Tea Time with Marce.  You have to order before December 15th though.

I did send a few emails out already and realised it may go to junk folders as many of you would say who the heck is consultmarce, lol

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sending me the coupon. I've been using BD lately and I love them. You can not beat free shipping. Thanks again darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the chance to receive a coupon from BD. karen.hofmaier@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marce, got your e-mail coupon. Thanks a bunch! You're the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the e-coupon Marcia! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! Hank you for this!

    buoyread@gmail.com

    By the way, I'm a new follower :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.