Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Find - Who Loves You Best by Tess Stimson




Friday Finds with MizB - to participate, network and get some ideas to add to your TBR list go here http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/
I know many do not like Amazon's reviews etc but I do enjoy the recommendations they send me, many times they are on point.  This is one I haven't heard of and it looks good.

Who Loves You Best

Clare and Marc Elias always planned on having children, so while the birth of their twins comes as no surprise, Clare’s struggle to adapt to motherhood does. When trying to bond with her two infants proves just as difficult as balancing the career she refuses to give up, Clare hires a nanny named Jenna, despite Marc’s protests. Although Jenna is dealing with her own personal drama, she soon gets entangled in the lives of the Elias family as things begin to unravel. In Who Loves You Best, Stimson manages to weave mystery, suspense, romance, and family into one exciting, emotionally honest story. Told in alternating narratives by the central characters, the story overlaps, revealing the different points of view of what is unfolding—it is virtually impossible to know who to trust until the final page. The result is a very suspenseful story about a mother’s love and what being a family ultimately means


Did you find any great books this week that you added to your Wishlist?

6 comments:

  1. Great find! This looks just adorable! I found Breathless this week by Jessica Warman, and I'm so excited to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an interesting book to read. I bought books 2, 3, and 4, by Nora Roberts in her Bride Quartet series. "Bed of Roses" "Savor the Moment" and "Happy Ever After". I plan on reading them this winter when I am snowed in. When I read a series I like to read them back-to-back. So that is my plans for snowy weather for about two weeks this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very intriguing and a different kind of story. Thank you for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a book I would read! Have a good reading week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh..sounds good...adding it to my WL!

    Here are my Finds

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.