Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - Lisa Schroeder



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event spotlighting upcoming releases we are highly anticipating. It is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

So YA is not my favourite genre but I found a gem, the author Lisa Schroeder.  She writes Verse Novels, I didn't think I will enjoy them but they have became my simple book pleasure.  I heart you, You haunt me is a favourite of the year, I gave it 5 stars, just amazing emotion in such few words, unbelievably delightful.

So when I saw this, WOW, super excitement, I knew I had to start following Lisa Schroeder's blog so I know the latest while getting to know the author.

So June, 2011 she will be releasing her new novel.

The Day Before

Sometimes there's no turning back.

Amber's life is spinning out of control. All she wants is to turn up the volume on her iPod until all of the demands of her family and friends fade away. So she sneaks off to the beach to spend a day by herself.

Then Amber meets Cade. Their attraction is instant, and Amber can tell that he's also looking for an escape. Together they decide to share a perfect day: no pasts, no fears, no regrets.

The more time that Amber spends with Cade, the more she's drawn to him. And the more she's troubled by his darkness. Because Cade's not just living in the now--he's living like each moment is his last.
~~~~~~

What are you waiting on?   I look forward to coming over to your blog to see what your WOW is.

NOTE - Please participate in my poll on my sidebar regarding my post.

11 comments:

  1. Lisa Schroeder is one of my top five favorite authors. I couldn't agree with you more about this one--and I'm pre-ordering for sure! GREAT pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover is awesome! And the synopsis sounds great too! Based on this recommendation, I'm going to have to check out the author! Thanks for the suggestion!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cover. I just got a signed copy of Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa so I'm looking forward to reading it since so many people seem to love her books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of her books, but I've heard they are good. I wonder if this is a verse book as well? I may begin with this one. Good choice. The cover reminds me of "If I Fall" by Lauren Oliver. Thanks for visiting me today. It was nice "seeing" you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a great book - excellent pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cover...I've read some verse novels, too, and they take some getting used to....

    Here's my WOW:

    (click my name)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YA definitely is my thing, lol, but I haven't read any Lisa Schroeder yet. I've had a lot of recommendations, though, and this looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.