Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sundays in Bed with..... Snowed Over




My 5 year old woke me for breakfast, in her words "I'm starving", so quickly made breakfast and then hopped back in bed so I can finish Snowed Over.  A charming, romantic Christmas novella. If your looking for a quick Christmas read I would recommend it.




Book Summary from Amazon

To college student, Katie Brandt, ‘Home for the Holidays’ sounds like hell. When her parents separated, their holiday traditions shattered like a dropped ornament. What could be worse than celebrating Christmas with her suddenly single mom and mom’s new boyfriend?

Alex Walker, an engaged 20-year-old, dreads going home for his own reasons. He has a daunting task ahead of him and wishes he could skip the holidays altogether. So when a friend of a friend needs a ride north, Alex finds that having beautiful Katie seated by his side proves to be just the distraction he needs.

A simple ride home for Christmas turns into a nightmare when light snow rages into a full-scale blizzard. Katie and Alex find themselves stranded, and a vacant cabin becomes a haven from the storm.
Under different circumstances, time alone with Alex would be the ultimate Christmas gift, but Katie knows Alex is engaged and she must hide her growing attraction.

However, Alex harbors a secret that just might change this holiday from the worst Christmas ever, to the best.
 

7 comments:

  1. I love the cover of this plus it's short and sounds sweet. I'm going to see if my library has this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cover too and it sounds like a good one. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I first thought that you got snowed over. LOL. I love the cover of this one. Have a good week, Marce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun - a little extra time in bed with a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover is really cute!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover for this book is delightful.

    I'm starving! must eat, and get a cup of tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks cute! I like how you did it and jumped back in bed. Sounds like me. So what does she like for breakfast?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.