Sunday, August 19, 2012

Monday - Reading Reading Reading

Sheila over at Book Journey has an incentive for networking so go over and have fun while continuing to add to your 2012 Wishlist

I had such a hard start to the year with reading and wham the second half has been great, I am so pleased.  With that has came falling behind on my reviews.  I read, I review, that is my norm.  Now I am 2 reviews behind and 2 earlier in the year I won't even try to now, sigh.

So i'm reading reading reading and loving it.

My current read - love this trilogy, this is Book 3.  Amanda Stevens will be here for Thrill Week




I read this one in 2 days, this weekend, wow, what an adult fiction/thriller.  I received it for review, will go up on Friday.




I also read this, a beautiful novel about loss, grief and love but with the BDSM lifestyle.  I need to review.






What is next - Thrill Week is coming up and I may read a book from last years recommendations.  My Must Reads from Thrill Week I








 I look forward to Networking with you, enjoy the week.





16 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read Amanda Stevens trilogy. Look forward to your thoughts on these books. Have another week of good reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some gorgeous reads here. Enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those books are new to me. I hope you enjoy them.

    I had a fantastic week of reading so it's really difficult to pick a favorite book. I'm going to have go with a fan girl response and say the best (out of an extremely good set of books) was The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There by Catherynne M. Valente. Please come and see what else I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll look forward to reading your reviews of the books above :) Have a great week of reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your thrill week - Marce! I'm glad you are finding enough books to satisfy your reading needs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books, the first book in the Amanda Stevens trilogy is waiting for me at the library so I'm looking forward to starting it!

    What I've Been Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know the feeling - we just can't catch up. Have a great week in books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have so many books on my TBR list. But, I'm gobbling up mysteries and can't wait until thrill week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will watch for your review of White Lies. Looks like one I would like.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Tymber Dalton book is one I've been perusing for a bit. I've almost bought it but haven't made the plunge yet. Did you like it??
    The Brunette Librarian's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so far behind in reviewing that I'm desperately trying to catch up before summer is over! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the Amanda Stevens books in my TBR. They look good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cover of White Lies is quite striking. I am intrigued and will keep my eye out for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved the Graveyard series, did you know there's another 3 books to come, I was excited to hear that! Looking forward to your thoughts on The Reluctant Dom. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.