Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WoW - Legal Thriller

 ACPCOVER


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event spotlighting upcoming releases we are highly anticipating. It is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.



Book Summary

A brutal murder, missing documents and an unscrupulous opposing counsel lead attorney Vernetta Henderson on a quest for justice-and ultimately-revenge. The hotshot L.A. lawyer takes on a corporation with a long history of discriminating against women. While Vernetta simply wants justice for her clients, the corporation's hired gun wants to win . . . and she doesn't care how. On the home front, Vernetta's infamous sidekick Special has finally found true love. But is the price more than she's willing to pay?


There is a Book Tour planned for Sept 4 - Nov 29
Other books by Pamela Samuels Young I have enjoyed


Buying Time
Murder on the Down Low
Guest Post from her on "Make Your Dreams a Reality"



3 comments:

  1. Ooh, love legal thrillers, and these issues are especially exciting to me. Thanks for sharing.

    MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! :) I hope you'll love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound like a great read! I am sure you will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.