Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2010 Published Date Books already on your TBR list




So Blogger Friends,


What have you added to your TBR list that will be published in 2010?


Please leave comment with:

Book Title, Author, Summary and additional information that may help me/others make the decision to add it also.

Have fun networking and finding new reads.


Thaw by Fiona Robyn is the one I am excited about.



Summary


Ruth is thirty two years old and doesn't know if she wants to be thirty three. Her meticulously-ordered lonely life as a microbiologist is starved of pleasure and devoid of meaning. She decides to give herself three months to decide whether or not to end her life, and we read her daily diary as she struggles to make sense of her past and grapples with the pain of the present. "Thaw" explores what makes any of our lives worth living. Can Red, the eccentric Russian artist Ruth commissions to paint her portrait, find a way to warm her frozen heart?


Fiona Robyn is going to blog her next novel, Thaw, starting on the 1st of March next year. To help spread the word she’s organising a Blogsplash, where blogs will publish the first page of Ruth’s diary simultaneously (and a link to the blog).

She’s aiming to get 1000 blogs involved – if you’d be interested in joining in, email her at fiona@fionarobyn.com or find out more information at http://www.fionarobyn.com/thawblogsplash.htm.


Thanks for visiting and I look forward to coming over to you.




10 comments:

  1. I just went and signed up. This sounds fascinating! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very clever. I will have to go over and read all about it. Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I emailed her just now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How creative! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds really interesting! Thanks for the info about Fiona Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds very good. Havent heard of this one before, so thank you for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great book! I'm looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great book. Genius marketing on her part. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.