Monday, November 16, 2009

Musing Mondays - I want the Kindle International

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about your bookshelf…


With the holiday season now upon us, have you left any hint – subtle or otherwise – for books family and friends might buy you for Christmas? Do you like to receive books, or do you prefer certificates so you can choose your own?




I have put many hints about the Kindle International, I would LOVE to get this and if I don't it will be my own purchase right after the holidays.

I have also asked for gift certificates though, I prefer to choose my books but now that I have LibraryThing, friends and family that are internet savvy could peruse my library and surprise me also.

I wouldn't mind receiving the Sookie Stackhouse series, mainly because I am unsure I will enjoy and then I won't feel bad about wasting money.

So how about you? Comment here and on Musing Mondays.........

http://rebeccavoy.blogspot.com/2009/11/musing-monday-nov-16.html

Have a great week everyone.

4 comments:

  1. As of now, Kindle is not very popular in India. And I prefer paper books anyday!

    :D

    Mondays: Musings/Mailbox/Whereabouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feel of books also but with the Kindle I know I will be willing to try books out of my comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if i am going to like the kindle. I really prefer the old way!
    And YES i do like recieving books as gifts with the hollidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are right, it is another great use of Library Thing!and now that LT has a wishlist feature...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.