Friday, November 13, 2009

Contest! Win some of the best books of 2009!

Valerie is having an amazing contest on her blog 'I Should be Writing'

Here is what you can win and her rules.

These are ALL ARCs - not hardcover copies.Shiver by Maggie StiefvaterHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickMaze Runner by James DashnerIf I get 50 entries, I will add another ARC. (After by Amy Efaw)If I get 100 entries, I will add another ARC again! (Candor by Pam Bachorz)

Go check it out.

http://valeriekwrites.blogspot.com/2009/11/contest-win-some-of-best-books-of-2009.html


Also, don't forget my giveaway of Gods Behaving Badly, ends Nov 17.

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2009/11/gods-behaving-badly-review-my-first.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Marcia-

    I followed you from Book Blogs. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.