Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Any Sophie Hannah Fans?

Blogger Friends, are any of you a Sophie Hannah fan?

What would you recommend for me to read first, I have the following on my TBR list but haven't bought any.

  • Hurting Distance
  • Little Face
  • The Other Half Lives
  • The Point of Rescue
  • The Wrong Mother

The Other Half Lives is what 1st got my attention but than I realised it is part of a series, should I start with the series or her latest one The Wrong Mother?

Any suggestions would be helpful and if you have a review or know another blogger who does, please share and I can become a new follower if i'm not already.

Happy Reading

4 comments:

  1. I've started LIttle Face and it was so tragic I couldn't go on. (it's the whole mother thing and the child in peril and gone missing, I have a hard time reading>) The Wrong Mother sounds interesting. i do want to read her others. i don't have any suggestions as to where to start. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I can't help - I've never read her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to let you know that you've been featured in this week's Follower Feature. Stop by and check it out if you get a chance!

    Natalie @ Mindful Musings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read The Other Half Lives and it was fantastic, when I read it I didn't realise it was part of a series, it works very well as a stand alone novel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.