Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!Just do the following.Grab your current readOpen to a random pageShare two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I haven't had time to blog lately, actually not much time for reading either.

Today's Teaser is from

Shattered Silence, The Untold Story of a Serial Killer's Daughter by Melissa G. Moore

pg 168

I began to cry. I could tell Anne and my father thougth I was crying for him , but I wasn't. It seemed like I had been dealt a really unfair hand. I was crying for myself.

BTW Teaser fans I chose Tomato Girl and will have the review up by tomorrow. It was a joy to read.

To participate go to http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/ and/or leave your comment here.

12 comments:

  1. This is certainly an intriguing tease...makes me want to explore this book.

    My teaser is here:

    http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2009/11/tuesday-teasers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cool that you chose Tomato Girl =) I voted for that one!
    Good teaser here as well!

    Mine is up at The Burton Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting teaser! I want to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser, it sounds like an interesting book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I wonder what happened to her! Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard about this book. Looks like it's a good read, because I'm intrigued.
    Thanks for stopping by today :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that's great! Well, crying for yourself isn't, but you know...the emotion in the writing. Good teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your teaser... and can relate to the crying, but I hope she gets over it soon!

    My teaser is up. No crying but rippling abs! http://sweetvernalzephyr.blogspot.com/2009/11/tuesday-teaser.html

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I occasionally cry for myself too...

    ReplyDelete
  10. If she is the daughter of the serial killer, I would be crying too. Interesting title, I haven't seen much on this one, I am looking forward to your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great teaser, very intriguing as is the title of the book! I can't even begin to imagine being the daughter of a serial killer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.