Saturday, November 21, 2009

Possible Contenders for Thriller & Suspense Challenge

I need 12 for the challenge, here are a few contenders I am adding to the list.

1. Ace of Hearts, Jean Holloway

2. And Then There Were None, Agatha Christie

3. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Stieg Larsson

4. The Halo Effect, M. J. Rose

5. The Last Bridge, Teri Coyne

6. To Close to Home, Linwood Barclay

If you have read any leave me a link to your review or tell me if you recommend it or not.

Thanks

Go to my sidebar to join the challenge


7 comments:

  1. Love, love, love And There There Were None. It's my favorite Agatha Christie. It was assigned by my freshman English teacher and was the reason I started to love reading. Ok, done gushing. Hope you love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl with the Dragon Tattoo would be great for your challenge! Ihaven't reviewed it yet but I enjoyed it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. I loved "And Then There Were None" - I think it was the first Christie I read, way back when I was a pre-teen. After that, I was hooked on Agatha! I've also become a big Linwood Barclay fan after reading "Fear the Worst" this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN challenge! I may have to join in too. Enjoy the books you've chosen. Looks like you have some pretty good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Linwood Barclay. I have Too Close To Home on my TBR list, too, so I might use that for this challenge as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Then There Were None is fantastic! I wasn't that crazy about The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, but I'll recommend it because I loved the sequel, The Girl Who Played With Fire! Here's my GoodReads review of the Dragon Tattoo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.