Friday, November 27, 2009

Books Told by Multiple Character Points of View



Blogging Friends,

I have realised a style of writing a really enjoy - the story being told by multiple points of view.

Do you have any that you could recommend for me? Also if you have a review on it please include in your comment.

Books I have enjoyed that have this style are:

Note - the back and fourth past and present style I do not enjoy. Eg. Time Travelers Wife

Thank you so much, I appreciate you visiting and leaving recommendations.

3 comments:

  1. East by Edith Pattou was recommended by Zombie Girrrl - Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take Me There by Susane Colasanti is really good. But it is definitely a YA read; plaaced in a highschool. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first ones I can think of are both WWII novels! If that's your thing, I'll recommend The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (my review). It's written in letters though, and I realize that style isn't for everyone either.

    The other is Gone to Soldiers by Marge Piercy. My review.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.